About Angeles City
Residents of Angeles City often travel to Clark for the best restaurants to enjoy good food in Pampanga. Business meetings and social group dinners are often held at Yats Restaurant which is generally regarded as one of the best restaurants in Pampanga to dine out for good food and excellent service.
Although the best restaurants in Pampanga are located inside Clark Freeport Zone, there are a number of restaurants in Angeles City Pampanga that offer cheaper meals for visitors with tight budget. The Korean restaurants along Friendship road, commonly known as Korean Town, are popular among those who fancy an Asian meal at very affordable prices. However Manila food and wine lovers rarely dine in Angeles City but instead opt to wine and dine in a good restaurant in Clark Pampanga instead.
Wine lovers might want to sign up as friends to our wine-centric Facebook account. Simply log on to:
Click here to sign up to be a friend of Yats Wine Cellars to keep abreast of what’s happening in the wine scene in Philippines.
- Restaurant in Clark Pampanga offers fine selection of Port and Cheese - April 22nd, 2013
- Finally good food fine wine at restaurant in Clark Pampanga - April 21st, 2013
- UNA senate bet opens seniors’ building in Minalin - February 12th, 2013
- HAU to honor former La Salle administrator - February 12th, 2013
- Capitol’s Buntis Program continues 134 expectant moms get free check-up - February 12th, 2013
- Buy-bust nets 2 in Angeles City - February 11th, 2013
- SM Clark to hold special screening of ‘Thy Womb’ - February 7th, 2013
- Angeles City gov’t to assist in drug users rehab - February 7th, 2013
- Pamintuan, DOST sign MOA to help AC prepare for disaster - February 5th, 2013
- US$1.5-B medical care complex to rise in Clark - January 30th, 2013