Barbera d’Asti is one of the more renowned areas for its Barbera wines in northwestern Italy’s Piedmont region.

January 12, 2011
Barbera d’Asti Wine
Barbera d’Asti is one of the more renowned areas for its Barbera wines in northwestern Italy’s Piedmont region. It is located in the hilly areas around of the provinces of Asti and Alessandria and was upgraded to its DOCG classification in 2008. The vineyards are grown on hilly terrain covering a large area adjoining Barbera d’Alba to the northeast centered on the province of Asti.
According to regulations this wine must consist of at least 85% Barbera and the remaining 15% can comprise of Freisa, Grignolino and/or Dolcetto. The wine must not be released until March 1st of year following harvest and must be at least 11.5%. There is also a Superiore designation which requires a minimum of twelve months ageing with at least six in wood. This is a particularly ageworthy wine with the potential to age up to eight years. In 2000 this classified zone has also been able to add the sub-zones Nizza, Tinella and Colli Astiani or Asti to the Barbera d’Asti Superiore label.
The wine is characterized by its intense ruby red color when young, leaning towards a garnet red with age. It is a full-bodied red whereby the flavors become more balanced and appealing after some period of time in bottle.


Are these articles useful for enhancing your wine and dine experience in the Philippines. Do they also help you with travel, leisure, vacation, dining out, nightlife and other leisure activities plans in Manila and other major cities of Philippines? Yats Restaurant hopes to provide you with ample information so you can plan your trips to Pampanga Angeles City Clark Freeport Zone whether you are travelling from Manila or other Asian countries such as Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Malaysia or Korea.

Restaurant reservations in Manila Philippines, planning of menu, selection of wine for dinner and booking a private function and event in Angeles City Clark Freeport Zone can all be handled. Yats Restaurant and Wine Bar has been regarded by many to be the premier restaurant north of Manila Philippines. Its 3000-line award-winning restaurant wine list has kept many wine lovers happy dining in this restaurant in Angeles City Clark Philippines for over a decade.

Yats Restaurant and Wine Bar was built by Hong Kong-based Yats International in 2000 to provide a world-class cozy fine dining restaurant, business meeting facilities and venues for private dinners and functions in Pampanga Angeles City Clark Freeport Zone. Pampanga Angeles City Clark Philippines was selected for this restaurant because of safety, clean air, absence of traffic and proximity to Manila and Subic.

For comments, inquiries and reservations, email or call these numbers:

(045) 599-5600 0922-870-5178 0917-520-4401


Getting to this fine dining restaurant of Angeles City Clark Freeport Zone Pampanga Philippines
How to get to this fine-dining restaurant in Clark Philippines? Once you get to Clark Freeport, go straight until you hit Mimosa. After you enter Mimosa, stay on the left on Mimosa Drive, go past the Holiday Inn and Yats Restaurant (green top, independent 1-storey structure) is on your left. Just past the Yats Restaurant is the London Pub.

View/Hide Sitemap
Mimosa Golf Estate, Clark Field (Clark Airbase), Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga, Philippines
Tel: (045) 599-5600 0922-870-5194 0917-520-4401 Ask for Daniel, Lito or Cosh

Banquet, Events and Functions, Manila Sales Office 3003C East Tower, Philippines Stock Exchange Center
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel: (632) 633-1566 ask for Rea or Chay

About Us
Culinary Team
Customer comments
About Clark and Angeles City Pampanga
A la Carte Menu
Prix Fixe (Set Menu)
Other Menus & Specials
Wine List
Award-Winning Wine List
Wines for Everyday Enjoyment
Facilities Tour of Restaurant
Wine Cellars
Magnum Room Wine Lounge
Burgundy Room Private Dining
Wine Tasting Room
Bordeaux Room
Reservations & Inquiries
Reserve a Table
Function, Party and Event
General Inquiry
Getting to Yats Restaurant
Events & Happenings Reciprocal Membership
Contact Us
Map and Direction
Contact Information
Contact Form
Submit a Resume