About Yats Restaurant
YATS Restaurant was built in the year 2000 as a fine-dining restaurant of the YATS International Wine Club which is a membership club servicing the social and business needs of Clark and neighboring communities. This 80-seat restaurant is open to the public and has since served as a venue of choice for everyday business and social dinners as well as celebrations and small business gatherings.
As a restaurant, YATS focuses squarely on achieving consistency at a level very near to perfection. This is totally driven by a singular pursuit to deliver outstanding value for money to patrons. YATS Restaurant operates under a simple no-nonsense motto that the proper way to reward a guest is to repay him/her with products and services worth twice of what was paid to us.
The cuisine can be characterized as French Mediterranean, classic fine dining without a lot of hype and gimmicks. Only the best ingredients are used and focus is always on bringing the best out of them in every dish of the meal.
Noted by Manila food and wine lovers for its wine-sensitive cuisines, this restaurant in Clark Pampanga spares no expenses to source the best ingredients from all over the world.
Our philosophy on wine is simple. For starters the role of a wine cellar in a restaurant differs from the role of a wine shop. Wines from a shop are intended to be drunk young or for the serious bottles, laid down for several years before consumption. No guest stays several years in a restaurant waiting for the wine he ordered to age before opening. A restaurant should only serve wines that are properly aged and ripe for enjoyment. The selection has to be broad enough to allow for all kinds of food-wine-pairing requirements.
With over 3000 lines on a wine list, even the most fastidious palates can be satisfied by the YATS Wine list. Not only that a great deal of efforts have been put into making sure the prices are very competitive.
All in all, YATS Restaurant is designed for anyone and everyone who simply want to have a memorable time dining in a nice restaurant that offers good food, fine wine and a good place to enjoy them with friends and family.
For comments, please click here.
- Sommelier’s Wine Recommendation This Month at Yats Restaurant - February 27th, 2013
- SUBIC FREEPORT AS WI-FI ZONE - November 6th, 2012
- Another U.S. Submarine Cancels Subic Port Call - November 6th, 2012
- Energy Sec: COAL PLANT OR BROWN-OUTS - November 6th, 2012
- SUBIC WELCOMES U.S. SUBMARINE USS LOUISVILLE - November 6th, 2012
- “Subic Welcomes Legendary Sumosam” - November 6th, 2012
- Port experts Subic Maritime Conference & Exhibit - November 6th, 2012
- U.S. Hospital Ship USNS Mercy in Subic Bay - November 6th, 2012
- P3-M Educational Assistance of Cong. Ebdane benefits over 6k students - November 6th, 2012
- TWO RANKING SBMA OFFICIALS GO ON LEAVE TO APPEASE MEDDLING SENATE - October 31st, 2012